SEO RANKINGS FOR RELEVANT INDUSTRY KEYWORDS
#1 LAYHER WEBSITE
OF THE 39 GLOBAL CORPORATE WEBSITES
IN TRAFFIC FROM ORGANIC SEARCH
OF ALL SITE TRAFFIC FROM ORGANIC SEARCH
IN NUMBER OF VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE
IN TOTAL NUMBER OF SESSIONS
Layher North America
Layher is a world-leading scaffolding manufacturer and scaffolding supplier for the petrochemical, energy, manufacturing, and construction industries. Layher has a respected global presence in 39 countries.
WHAT WE CREATED
- Award-Winning Mobile-Responsive Website
- SEM & SEO Strategies
- Full-Page and Half-Page Print Advertisements for Industry Publications in the United States and Canada
- Online Display Ads
Website Launched January 2014
- 102,130 page views
- 58.4% of all website traffic is from organic search
- The number of total sessions has increased 35.7%
- Traffic acquisition through organic search has increased 320%
- The number of unique visitors to the site has increased 38.3%
- Ranked first in Google for several industry keywords, including “Scaffold Manufacturers”
- First-page placement for several industry keywords, including “Scaffolding Systems”
- Ranked above the other 38 Layher Divisions in Google
Winner of a 2015 Silver Communicator Award
As a long-standing client of V2G, Layher awarded us a rebranding campaign for Layher North America which would now include USA and Canada. The previous Layher website was focused on scaffolding products and services available in the United States, and did not incorporate their operations in Canada. It also lacked user engagement and could not be viewed on mobile phones and tablets. Since we changed the website’s domain name, one of the main challenges in the redesign was carrying forward SEO ranking that had been previously achieved from the Layher USA website.
A website with a content management system (CMS) was developed to allow quick and easy updates of new content and the latest news. The website is now mobile-responsive to handle the ever increasing percentage of visitors accessing the website on their smartphone or tablet. We increased user engagement by adding product and corporate videos throughout the website, filled the Resources page with engaging information, added extensive product image galleries and product brochures, and created a blog style News page. All content was developed to support the brand promise of scaffold innovations and industry superiority. The website content was expanded from the previous site with a new Product Application page, showing Layher’s products being used on job sites across the globe, and a Quality page, highlighting all the ways that Layher scaffolding is superior in the industry. All pages were developed to be visually pleasing and to provide valuable content for all visitors.
We developed a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, including building a keyword family of top keywords and implementing long-tail keyword phrases on all webpages. We also implemented many other best practice SEO techniques and continue to optimize the site on an ongoing basis. The website’s architecture was structured based on historical SEO data and updated SEO research. We not only maintained previous SEO rankings but quickly surpassed them within the first few months after launch. We also implemented Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies to further Layher’s reach online, including an ongoing Google Adwords campaign.
As part of an integrated marketing plan, our team developed various print ad campaigns, including native ads, image-driven ads, and product-focused ads, to drive brand awareness in both the U.S. and Canada. These, along with online display ads, boosted interest and brand recognition, both on- and offline.
- Developed website with CMS
- Developed website to be mobile-responsive
- Increased user engagement with videos, resources, product galleries, and product brochures.
- Increased user engagement with a product application page
- Added Product Applications page
- Developed SEO strategies
- Developed SEM strategies
HOW WE DID IT
- Brand Development (Re-Branding for Layher North America)
- Website Design
- Content Development
- CMS Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization Implementation
- Website Hosting & Maintenance
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Advertising Campaign Design